As planner girls, we love to get organised, devouring books, videos and blog posts. Well, I've gathered some great lists for you! Whether you prefer to read or watch, I've got you covered.
5 Inspiring, Must-Read Books
Below I have a list of 5 inspiring books that have genuinely changed the way I think and have inspired me in a big way.
- Playing Big by Tara Mohr - This book has encouraged me to move out of my comfort zone and really go after those big dreams.
- The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo - I'm an organised person, but I have trouble letting go of things, stuff. I get sentimental. This book helped me see what's truly important to keep in my life like no other organisational book has before (and I've read a tonne of them!).
- Finish by Jon Acuff - I'm a starter, but I have a hard time finishing projects because there's always another project that I'd like to start. This book has helped me overcome that. And, it taught me that listening to audio books at 1.25 or 1.5 speed still counts ;)
- The 5 Second Rule by Mel Robbins - What a game changer! In 5 seconds I can go from an I-can't-do-it or a I-don't-feel-like-it attitude to a go-getter and crossing things off of my to-do list left and right!
- I Know How She Does It by Laura Vanderkam - You can have a happy and productive life and this book shows you how!
5 Blog Posts that Motivate and Inspire
Next up is a list of websites, these are posts that inspired and motivated me to live a happy fulfilling life. Completely by accident, each of these is a list on it's own. I guess I really do love a good list :D
- 31 Things that Happen When You Finally Decide to Live Your Dreams - from success.com This is a wonderful posts with a great list of the changes you will see as you start to live your dreams.
- 7 Things that Keep You from Living Your Best Life at 25 - from elitedaily.com Ok, I know I'm well out of my 20's, but I think that this post is relevant to any age, so go have a read!
- How to Prevent Burnout - 13 Signs You're on the Edge - from Forbes.com If you are too stressed out it can affect your health and your ability to live your best life, no matter how organised you are. Check this list to see if you are at risk for burnout.
- 5 Tips to Live Your Dream - from entrepreneur.com This one sums up the last 3 posts into 5 items, so if you read just one article from my list, make it this one!
- 10 Things to Do Daily to Be More Organised - from the spruce.com If you can nail even a few of these 10 things everyday then you will be so far ahead of th game. Your day will run smoother and you'll feel so much more organised!
5 of My Favourite YouTube Videos for Motivation and Organisation
To share 5 of my favourite motivational and organisational videos on Youtube, I've got my own video to share them with you, I also take you through the process of creating a spread in my bullet journal at the same time. So grab a drink and hit play.