As a Scrapbook:
These little books make great mini albums. You can document as you go and the book can act as the scrapbook. Or it can be the holding place for your notes, photos and memorabilia until you get a chance to scrapbook it.
Use one to document:
1. a small event.
2. a baby's birth story.
3. a milestone birthday.
4. a milestone anniversary
5. a child's milestone.
6. any theme.
7. cute things your children or grandchildren say.
8. day in the life or week in the life. aliedwards.com
9. a trip.
10. Or give one to a child to use as a scrapbook.
As a Planner:
I love to use a Take Along to plan things, one time events as well as my everyday life. It's ever so practical :D
Use one to plan:
11. a small event.
12. a trip.
13. a scrapbook.
14. any project.
15. Use one to try something new before committing to it in your daily planner.
16. They are perfect to keep papers and things as a holding place if your daily planner is too big to take along with you.
17. They make a pretty addition to your midori, fauxdori or traveller's notebook :D
As a Journal:
The Take Along books are great multi-media, multi-purpose journals. Lots of room to write, but the pockets and the photo album to make it all the more rich.
Use one as:
18. your daily journal.
19. an art journal.
20. a prayer journal.
21. a pregnancy journal.
As a gift:
Do you know someone who loves to papercraft? Or maybe someone who you think might like it? Give them a Take Along as a little present :D
22. Give an empty one to a scrapbooker, planner girl or any paper crafter.
23. Give one to a child going on a trip or staying away from home, especially if the child will be staying away from you.
24. Give one to someone who you'd like to turn into a scrapbooker, planner girl or paper crafter. They make a wonderful 'gateway drug'!
25. Fill one with advice for a new mother and give it to her for her baby shower. Better yet, take a blank one to the shower with cards that fit the photo pockets (or any of the pockets) and let the other guests write their advice.
26. You could do the same thing for a bridal shower. :D
27. Send someone one as a 'happy mail.' Write a nice letter in the journal part, add some photos and papercrafting goodies in the pockets and make someone's day when they open their mailbox!