You have gotten to know me on this blog, but now it's time for me to get to know you a little better. And what could be more fun than to do it with a happy little quiz. I know that you may not be both a scrapbooker and a planner girl so feel free to only answer the questions that pertain to you, and even only the ones that you really feel like answering. But, I would love to see some (or all!) of your answers in the comments below.
I've included my answers so that you can get to know me even better too!
Here we go!
1. Check all that apply: mother, daughter, sister, wife, lover, friend, cousin, niece, hey-I'm-a-dude-we-can-be-papercrafters-too!
All, except that last one ;)
2. Are you a planner girl, scrapbooker or Both?
3. What's your OOTD right now? No Cheating!! Pyjamas are welcome ;)
A powder blue, cable knit turtleneck sweater that clever conceals my 6 child muffin top with black and white check slim pants (from Boden of course) with black boots.
Okay, so I totally cheated!! When I wrote the first draft of this blog post I was still in my gym clothes, mixed matched Boden pilate pants and a Roots hoodie with bright red maple leaves all over it ;)
4. What is your favourite paper crafting product right now?
Jen Hadfield's emphemera
5. Do you prefer to read traditional paper books or on something like a kindle.
PAPER! Audio books are a huge favourite of mine too. I'm listening to Big Magic now and reading the Virgin's Lover and Hands Free Life in paperback.
7. Who is your 'Person'? *
If you aren't a Grey's Anatomy fan, this is that person you write in the emergency contact box when you fill out forms. The person you trust with your life.
Mine would be that French hottie of a husband of mine ;)
8. Email, FB messanger or texts?
9. What's your favourite 'granny' craft? Knitting, crochet, quilting or something else?
10. R2D2 or BB8
R2D2 will always have my heart ;)
11. Last person you emailed, FB messangered or texted ;)
My kids' hockey coach, who I also consider a good friend.
12. What pinned recipes have you actually tried?
Guinness Chocolate cake, it's my go to cake recipe :D Made it just last night.
13. What projects (can be non-paper pojects) are you making for Christmas? ...or not!
I'm making a tee-shirt for my brand new nephew, Mariano, to match the ones his cousins all got last year. Each family got their own colour and the child's cousin rank was on the back. Little Mariano is number 25.
14. Are you outdoorsy or insdoorsy?
15. Is your BFF online the same person as you BFF offline?
No, most of my online friends aren't local and my local friends are mostly not crafty... except Helen ;)
17. List 3 things on your Christmas wish list.
R2 Tea 2 teapot
Big Bang Theory lego
18. 5 people you love to watch on Periscope
April Bowles Olin
19. How tall is your To-Be-Put-Away scrapbook layout stack?
3 and a half inches!
20. How many planners do you have? How many planners do you use? Is it a huge stack?
2 and 2 (see number 6)
Now it is your turn!! I would love for you to post (on your favourtie social media platform) your answer to either question number 19 or number 20. with the hashtag #hootstack. Include a photo of your stack if you'd like and even the link back to this post bit.ly/hootstack
Cannot wait to hear your answers!